Wine bottle light
Who knew that a bottle would serve as a perfect decoration? Well, let's get hands on work because you just need an empty bottle, a drill, safety glasses and gloves, 1/2″ glass drill bit, masking tape and short strand of Christmas lights (with a plug only on one end).
- Wash and remove all stickers from the bottle (if desired).
- Place a piece of tape on the area you want to drill, so the drill bit will remain more stable.
- Put on gloves and glasses and start drilling. Do not make a lot of pressure to not break the glass. Be patient because it takes a little bit!
- Wash the bottle and let dry.
- Gradually introduce the Christmas lights through the hole ... and ready to decorate and surprise!
- via: Wit and Whistle